THE ART OF CONSCIOUS CHANGE IV: Tools of a Smart Person: Awareness, Discerning, Insight, Intuition and Inspiration. In Tallinn, Estonia
In Part IV you will learn:
- what is concentration and what you need to use for this;
- why concentration is important;
- how to stay on the chosen topic – mastering information;
- how to distinguish essential from non-essential – orientating in information;
- how to take a ‘big’ thing into smaller parts, and identify the actual problem this way;
- how to solve a problem by integrating it into perspective;
- how to create a situation where an insight comes;
- how to create a situation where intuition arises;
- how to make difference between imagination and inspiration;
- how to encourage the emerging of inspiration.
TO REGISTER TO THE PART IV IN TALLINN, ESTONIA ON NOV 1 (SUN) AT 10-17 AND NOV 21 (SAT) AT 10-14 AT NORDIC HOTEL FORUM,
please email the organizer (details below). When registering please let us know if you would like to receive simultaneous translation into English or Russian that is available for additional fee.
What if these dates don't fit your schedule? You might want to consider the dates of Part IV taking place in Austria, Klagenfurt on Nov 28-29.
About the teacher:
Ingvar Villido (Ishwarananda) is an initiated teacher of Kriya Yoga, and founder and head of the Kriya Yoga centre in Lilleoru, near Estonia's capital city Tallinn. He has developed and taught the application of awareness since 1992, and as a result of this work, he has updated the ancient knowledge of Kriya Yoga to a level at which the people of our time are able to understand it and put it into practice. Over the years, more than 15 000 people from Estonia and abroad have attended his lectures and courses; there are representatives of different spheres of life among them, ranging from students to entrepreneurs and top managers.
I learned to use inspiration as a daily tool. The moments of being aware became more frequent and prolonged. Life started to change in a very real way- there were less and less energy-sucking emotions and life-disturbing concepts. Moments of full awareness got longer and more frequent. How to prolong these periods of awareness even more, and what to do with this new state- these are the themes of the fourth course in this series.
Ville Jehe, 44, entrepreneur / Estonia