Conversations with Ingvar: Conflict, Division, Freedom. ONLINE
How to smartly manage life during crisis?
The Covid era, which has been going on for quite some time now, has started to impact the health of our society in a wider manner. Polarization, division, conflicts. We have come face-to-face with new kinds of tensions and contradictions that surround us. But also with the contradictions within ourselves.
How do you feel about the world today? At the moment, being dissatisfied seems natural. It seems natural to be dissatisfied with the state. Or with the behavior of people who are pro- or anti-vaccine. It seems natural to choose a side and then get upset about the views of the opposing opinion leader, politician, media channel, or neighbor.
But have you observed what such dissatisfaction does to you? How does it affect you? Does it expand or diminish your opportunities and prospects? Does it expand your ability to focus on solutions? To be flexible and resourceful, notice new opportunities in a changed situation, be consistent and patient? Or does it limit them instead?
If you look at it that way, you may notice that dissatisfaction, as well as other reactions and attitudes widespread at this time, are actually starting to limit others as well as yourself, cutting you off from new opportunities and prospects.
How to attain such freedom that no crisis or external constraint can shake?
We invite you to a free webinar on November 25th: “CONFLICT, DIVISION, FREEDOM – HOW TO SMARTLY MANAGE LIFE DURING CRISIS?"
During the webinar you will learn:
- How to stay sober and calm regardless of the surrounding situation?
- How to maintain a sober view of events to make smarter decisions – for ourselves and our loved ones, both personally and in our relationships.
- How to achieve the ability to remain emotionally steadfast at key moments?
- How to sustain inner stability and a firm ground in all situations. Even when in a conflicting environment.
- How to get rid of involuntary reactions to the events around you – and take a much wiser position – a position where you observe, notice and use insight – and are tuned to smart action.
- How to build your personal well-being and security on a much firmer foundation – free of worry, fear, anxiety, blame, or anger?
- What could be the method to achieve this level and skill?
- How to use the COVID situation to bring your life to a new and much better level? How to shape the coming 2022 into a springboard to new opportunities and positive change?
The free webinar will take place as part of the lecture series “Conversations with Ingvar” which addresses human development – a journey through life.
“Conversations with Ingvar” lectures take place as interviews where Ingvar Villido answers questions taking a deeper look at topics crucial to every person’s daily life, also providing practical knowledge that can be implemented amid all regular activities. Ingvar is interviewed by Aigi Vahing.
Ingvar Villido is the creator of the Art of Conscious Change method and course series and founder of the Lilleoru Education Hub. He has developed and taught the application of consciousness since 1992, having as a result of this work, updated the ancient knowledge of kriya yoga to a level that is understandable and practically applicable to all modern people. His lectures and courses have been attended by a total of more than 15,000 people from Estonia and abroad, including representatives of various fields, from students to entrepreneurs and top managers.
"Conversations with Ingvar" are in Estonian, with translation options into English and Russian.
Please note that translation is available only on special request. We kindly ask you to let us know that you need a translation by writing to email@example.com. We may not be able to provide a translation without prior notice.
Conversations with Ingvar series is organised by Human LLC.