The following fees are set up at Lilleoru, in order to sustain our activities and development for the good of all visitors:
Meals and overnight accommodation:
Breakfast- 2 eur
Lunch - 4 eur
Dinner - 4 eur
Sauna - 1 eur
Overnight accommodation - 10 eur (on yoga mats using your own blanket or sleeping bag)
Usage of Lilleoru’s bedclothing – 3 eur
First day free for first-time visitors.
Babaji's Kriya Yoga Satsang - 10 eur
Fire Ceremony (Havan) - 10 eur
including for offering at the ceremony:
- coconut with flower and incense - 5 eur
- flower and incense - 2 eur
- Sweatlodge Ceremony - 20 eur
Fees for members of the non-profit MTÜ Lilleoru:
Monthly membership fee – 50 eur
Retreat of Ingvar Villido’s students community (7 days) – 210 eur
Exemptions and discounts:
- 50% discount for students and seniors
- 25% discount from the membership fee for families (applies in case both pay the membership fee)
- For the participants in our communal work (karma yoga) for the full day, meals and overnight accommodation are for free. Exemption applies, when you arrive by 9 am, when we distribute the tasks for the day based on our daily schedule. Exemption from the overnight accommodation fee applies to the prior and following night of your communal work day.
- Overnight accommodation is for free, when you follow our daily schedule and rules of the ashram. This also includes cleaning in the morning and evening. Named exemption is for those, who belong to the students community, who also take care of Lilleoru and things here.
- Permanent exemptions for residents and field leaders (except lectures, practicums, satsangs, havans and retreats in some case)
- Overnight accommodation is for free during the prior night for those who participate in early-morning Havan preparations.
If you have additional questions, feel free to ask Ave.
Thank You and we wish awareness and abundance in Your life!