„The more light you have on your path the clearer it becomes“.
We will spend the dark December evening with an enlightening “Path of Wisdom” lecture that will shed light on the metaphorical background of light and darkness. We will inquire
- Connections between light and darkness
- Darkness behind the light and light behind the darkness
- Why are ignorance and stupidity called darkness?
- How can we move from darkness to light and gain clarity, objectivity and discover the truth?
- What phenomenon is black light?
- What does the advice to stick to the light mean?
- Why do spiritual teachings say that the color black is synonymous with the purest light?
- How to understand the sentence that awareness means first enlightenment?
- Why does almost everyone on earth experience enlightenment in the course of their lives but it disappears?
- Why are spiritual teachers referred to as dispersers of darkness?
- How is the phrase “Siddhas are bright light, spots of light” to be understood?
Ingvar has walked the path of Siddha Yoga for over 30 years. In the “Path of Wisdom” lecture series, he shares in his own simple and practical way the deeper knowledge he has discovered on this journey. Ingvar has a special talent for making practical connections between spiritual and everyday knowledge.
Recording of the lecture will be available soon.
If you want to help The Path of Wisdom to spread, you can make a small donation.